WarnerMedia Emergency Alerts is an emergency notification tool that provides updates regarding emergency situations in or around WarnerMedia’s business operations worldwide. WarnerMedia Emergency Alerts can provide key updates and information to help recipients make informed decisions to improve safety in the event of an emergency.
Who should sign up for WarnerMedia Emergency Alerts?
If you perform services in a Company facility and you have not previously submitted emergency notification information to the Company, you'll need to provide us with your contact information so that we may contact you in the event of an emergency. For purposes of this form "Company" refers to:
- Warner Media, LLC.
- Time Warner Enterprise Infrastructure Services LLC
- Time Warner GTC Management Services, Inc.
Signing up for WarnerMedia Emergency Alerts is optional; however, if you choose not to submit your contact information the Company may not be able to contact you in the event of an emergency.
How do I sign up?
To sign up for WarnerMedia Emergency Alerts, print and complete the WarnerMedia Emergency Alerts Contact Information Request Form. Completed forms should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What happens to my information once I submit this form?
The contact information requested in the WarnerMedia Emergency Alerts Contact Information Request Form will be stored in the United States and used to provide you with essential information in the event of an emergency. For more information about how your information will be processed, please review the Privacy Notice posted at www.warnermediaready.com.
How do I install the WarnerMedia Alerts app?
The WarnerMedia Alerts App serves as another method for you to be alerted in the event of an emergency. In order to install the App, you must have an active WarnerMedia Alerts account.
Please refer to the following steps for downloading the App to your mobile device:
- Access the App Store on your mobile device and search for "AtHoc Notifier", then 'Download and Install' the App.
- Open the App, and when prompted to allow AtHoc Notifier to use your current location, please select 'OK'.
- When prompted, enter the email address that is linked to your WarnerMedia Alerts account. This can be your WarnerMedia email or a personal email (only for those that do not have a TWID). NOTE: This is the email where you will receive your confirmation link to download the App. This email must be associated to your record in TW Alerts.
- 'VERIFY NOW' to allow App installation on your mobile device.
- When prompted to enter your organization code on your mobile device, please type in TWC.
- Your mobile App will prompt you to set up your Profile. Please add your FIRST and LAST NAME, then click 'DONE'.